Are you thinking about switching to a plant-based diet? What's holding you back? Are you worried about making the right (nutritionally sound) choices? Or are you a junk-food-vegan who needs a crash course in living a healthy and nutritious plant-based lifestyle without the fear of missing out? Because a plant-based diet is certainly not about restrictions - it’s all about what you can eat!
Whether you are a plant-based diet beginner or a vegan wanting to improve, this health coaching program gives you the support and knowledge you need to be successful on your plant-based wellness path.
There’s a vast variety of food choices available on a plant-based diet that fulfills the essential nutritional needs, such as protein, fiber, and powerful micro-nutrients, as well as all the ingredients for creating flavorful, diverse and clean meals. Incorporating whole, plant-based foods into your diet will help you achieve greater health and vitality. Plant Integration offers six enriching sessions to integrate an exciting, every day plant-based approach that fits your lifestyle while addressing your wellness concerns and goals along the way.
Plant Integration Program Highlights
- Learn the ABC’s of a practical, every day, plant-based diet.
- Learn how to get the nutrients you need from flavorful meals, and how not to rely on processed replacement foods, like fake meats and vegan junk foods.
- Uncover what’s been keeping you from feeling nourished and having the body, and the health, you want.
- Learn to recognize self-sabotage and replace destructive habits with healthy habits.
- Learn easy, efficient plant-based meal planning for home, work, eating out, travel and the unexpected.
- Access to Lighter, a HIPAA-compliant, smart-meal planning, and tracking software, which creates a fully personalized and evidence-based nutrition plan. Lighter generates customized, 100% plant-based meal plans that can include therapeutic diets and translates broad nutritional recommendations into easy meal planning, prep, and tracking. Extra perks include educational content and convenient grocery lists, with optional delivery.
What to Expect from Plant Integration
- 6, private, one-on-one, 50-minute coaching sessions by phone and/or in person if you are in the NYC area.
- Guided steps to implement between sessions for steady progress and results.
- Customized coaching sessions that are guaranteed to accelerate your results.
- Market visit (optional).
- Access to me as your coach in between appointments via phone and email.
For inquiries about Plant Integration, go to the Contact page.
It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes. Plant-based diets are more environmentally sustainable than diets rich in animal products because they use fewer natural resources and are associated with much less environmental damage. Vegetarians and vegans are at reduced risk of certain health conditions, including ischemic heart disease, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, certain types of cancer, and obesity. Low intake of saturated fat and high intakes of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, soy products, nuts, and seeds (all rich in fiber and phytochemicals) are characteristics of vegetarian and vegan diets that produce lower total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and better serum glucose control. These factors contribute to reduction of chronic disease. Vegans need reliable sources of vitamin B-12, such as fortified foods or supplements.
Source: Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
Source: Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
A Health Coach is a mentor and guide who has been trained and certified in essential nutrition and health coaching, to help clients reach their health and wellness goals by supporting them to devise and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes. The role of a Health Coach is not to provide medical services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. The Health Coach is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietitian-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed professional, and any care or advice given by the Health Coach or on this website is not meant to take the place of the care/advice by these professionals. To learn more about Green Beat Life health coaching, please see About the founder and Contact Us for more information.