Does this sound like you?
- Your diet has gotten derailed.
- You want to improve or relaunch your wellness routine.
- You want to approach an ailment with a holistic dietary and lifestyle approach.
- You want to lose weight.
- You want to curb your cravings.
- You want to improve your digestion.
- You want to love your diet...and love your body.
Sometimes our eating habits get out of hand, and we want to redirect our dietary path back to that place where we feel balanced and whole. With a comprehensive and transformational approach, you’ll get crystal clear on the steps you need to make your way back to YOU, at your best...balanced and renewed. This reset your body health coaching program is designed to deliver a high level of accountability, engagement, and support, so you make empowered decisions and take bold action to fulfill your intentions for your health and wellness.
Reset Program Highlights:
- Learn powerful reset skills to get back on track fast and effortlessly.
- Uncover what’s been keeping you from feeling nourished and having the body, and the health and the state of wellness, you want.
- Understand self-sabotage and replace destructive habits with healthy habits.
- Learn easy, practical meal planning for home, work, eating out, travel and the unexpected. Together we can strategically answer the question, "What should I eat?" with specificity and convenience for your busy lifestyle.
- Hone techniques for managing stress and stepping into your power.
What to Expect from the Reset Program
- 6 private, one-on-one, coaching sessions by phone or Zoom.
- Guided steps to implement between sessions for steady progress and results.
- Guided meal planning based on your preferences, health and wellness goals and your daily schedule.
- Customized coaching sessions that are guaranteed to accelerate your results.
- Access to me as your coach in between appointments via phone and email.
For inquiries about Reset, go to the Contact page.
A Health Coach is a mentor and guide who has been trained and certified in essential nutrition and health coaching, to help clients reach their health and wellness goals by supporting them to devise and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes. The role of a Health Coach is not to provide medical services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. The Health Coach is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietitian-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed professional, and any care or advice given by the Health Coach or on this website is not meant to take the place of the care/advice by these professionals. To learn more about Green Beat Life health coaching, please see About the founder and Contact Us for more information.