Yield: 4 servings
½ cup raw cashews
6-7 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (approximately 24 oz), ¼" - ½" dice
fresh juice of 3 limes
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp onion powder
½ tsp coconut sugar
3 chipotle peppers (canned)
2 tsp salt
1 cup water
½ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- Soak cashews in cool water for at least ½ hour.
- Boil the potatoes until soft & set aside to cool.
- Blend the soaked cashews with the lime juice, ground cumin, onion powder, coconut sugar, chipotle peppers, salt and water until the consistency is creamy and smooth.
- Place the cooled potatoes in a bowl and poor the mixture over them, until the potatoes are smothered.
- Mix in the cilantro.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Copyright © 2018 Green Beat Life, LLC. All rights reserved.