1. I began my plant-based dietary path on the right foot.
2. I cleared up any confusion or fears I had about being nourished on a plant-based diet.
3. I understood what to eat for my unique body, which foods give me energy, and which foods take it away.
4. I discovered whole-food, plant-based choices, so I didn't depend on processed vegan foods.
5. I managed my wellness challenges and goals with the plant-based approach.
e.g., weight loss, lowering cholesterol, improving digestion, or increasing energy.
6. I learned to align my kitchen, food shopping, and meal planning with my dietary path, so I am consistent.
7. I learned plant-based hacks for eating out, social events, work-life, travel, and the unexpected, so I didn't get derailed!
8. I learned techniques for managing stress as relates to food choices and my health and wellness.
9. I replaced those not-so-great habits with nourishing and uplifting ones, making them behaviors that last.
10. I developed a unique value system from which to make choices about my diet and wellness and arrived at a new baseline for my health!