Events & Workshops
AN EVENING OF LOW FODMAP, GUT FRIENDLY TIPS & TASTINGS
with Nutrition Experts Colleen Webb, MS, RDN & Susan Tucker, CHC
Date: June 27, 2017
Time: 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Location: Coco-Mat, 49 Mercer Street, New York, NY 10012
Tickets: Available now on Eventbrite
The low FODMAP diet has helped people all over the world find relief from miserable and embarrassing gastrointestinal symptoms, but lots of low FODMAP-ers complain of boring and flavorless food choices. Fortunately, a low FODMAP diet can be fun and flavorful, even for food enthusiasts. Learn how to minimize FODMAPs and maximize flavor in a fun and interactive environment.
All attendees will enjoy the following:
- An interactive nutrition and cooking demonstration by NYC nutritionists and chef.
- An opportunity to sample low FODMAP appetizers created by a professional chef.
- Complimentary wine and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Low-FODMAP tastings of store-ready low FODMAP products.
- One raffle ticket for Patsy Catsos' new book, The IBS Elimination Diet and Cookbook.
- A low FODMAP Q&A session with a GI nutrition expert.
Tickets are available now on Eventbrite.